Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Cutest Girls!

Yea! for April! This means birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays! My two sisters and one brother were all born in April. Almost all within the same week too! I love this month. For us girls it means getting together, talking, relaxing and eating dinner. This year we celebrated by going and getting pedicures and eating at Red Robin. I love my sisters and I wish them all the best on their birthdays- especially since they are turning alot older then me! Ha! Sean, next year you can come with us and get your toe nails painted too, eh?

The final product! Pretty Toe Nails! I am the one wearing jeans of course. Stephanie is on my left and Shannon on my right. Love you guys! Why not do this next month too?

1 comment:

Dagley Family said...

Hey - Jay you look cute. Send me the pick of the toes. Bye!