Josh and Jay, we really like your blog. I have never left a comment on a blog before, so as you probably wont feel as special as I want you to, you could feel very special if you wanted to. Never mind that, that comment was confusing and stupid. (Susan wants me to just erase it, but I think i'm funny.) I must say, though, your song "that's how she knows" has been stuck in are heads ever since we saw the movie, minus a couple of weeks, so... thanks for nothing! - back in our heads. Clark and Susan (clarkandsuz.blogspot.com)
3 comments:
Jay - Very cute. Hey how did you get your design on your side of your blog? Is it from a digital scrapbookstore? My blog feels so blah on the sides.
Josh and Jay, we really like your blog. I have never left a comment on a blog before, so as you probably wont feel as special as I want you to, you could feel very special if you wanted to. Never mind that, that comment was confusing and stupid. (Susan wants me to just erase it, but I think i'm funny.) I must say, though, your song "that's how she knows" has been stuck in are heads ever since we saw the movie, minus a couple of weeks, so... thanks for nothing! - back in our heads.
Clark and Susan (clarkandsuz.blogspot.com)
you guys are coming up on a year! how exciting!
Post a Comment