Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Birthday! A Birthday!

Josh's birthday is tomorrow!(March 13th) He is turning 24! He keeps announcing how old he is getting. So to calm his fears I wrote him a birthday poem. I know its a day early but I get too excited to hold stuff in! Happy Birthday, Josh! I love you! Ode to my husband of not even a year
turning 24 he'll brave a new frontier-
To help him cope with turning old
I compiled a list to help him feel bold-
Of the many reasons I adore him
and his nice athletic trim-
I adore his light blue eyes
that calm all my cries-
I adore his desire and determination
that provides a firm foundation-
I adore his willingness to serve
and how he does it with verve-
I adore his yummy burritos that he cooks
I adore his always good looks-
I adore his constant charm
thats been known to set off the fire alarm!-
I adore his vast amounts of knowledge
that he's obtained from college-
I adore all his hair
I swear!-
I adore the way he smiles just for me
I think he'd agree-
Turning another year
wont be so severe!-
I LOVE YOU MILLSIE BOY!




5 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

So I recently found your blog through some of the other Nauvoo blogs. This post is really fun! Good job on the poem :). Have fun celebrating Josh's b-day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Tell your hubby happy birthday and tell him his muscles make him look younger!!:) well em dog is good and she asked how you guys were and told her you guys were all married! Yeah i told her i saw the blacks and she said she hasn't talk to them in awhile!

ariel said...

happy birthday josh!

Dagley Family said...

AHH..how sentimental. I didn't know that Jay could rhyme so well. Nice poem for your honey! Another great talent of hers. The dagleys wish josh a very happy
b-day!

Jacob and Emily said...

~HapPy bIRtHdaY~ Make sure you print this out it's a keeper!! Hope you had a great day! I must have been...we didn't see you at the library!