Tuesday, March 4, 2008


I think in life there is a lot to be scared of! Starting a BLOG is definetly one of my fears! I am a loyal facebooker and have decided after much peer pressure that starting a blog is the more mature thing to do. Dont worry though I will still be a facebooker!



On May 29th I was married to my best friend Joshua Mills. I am so grateful for him and his constant companionship! Even though he is very odd at times he is the one God knew i would need for all time and all eternity.


After getting married Josh and I packed up our bags and moved to Sin city itself! Josh was accepted to Grad school down here at UNLV for physical therapy. We got married on a tuesday and had to be down here by thursday. He loves school and is doing amazing! Would any one wonder differently? I am so proud of him!
I am working for a company called Aztech Materials Testing. I would describe my job as doing lazy peoples work but they actually have a title for it- its called a secretary! I am actually very very grateful for a job and for how nice everyone is at work.
That is a quick update on Josh and I. Hopefully I can continue to add good pictures and updates to this blog!! Enjoy!!!


4 comments:

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ariel said...

yes! i'm so happy you started a blog! i love that picture that you stole from mpi :)

Dagley Family said...

Hey Brighton! It looks sweet. Did Josh like Teagan's mustache?

Dagley Family said...

What is that Brett guy talking about?