
Sometimes I wish that I still lived with some girls. I miss girl talk, combing each other's hair, painting each other's nails....oh wait....I can still do that....on my husband!! I am not saying that he is a girl, or anywhere close to that, but today I was soooooo bored and needed something to do. I found my old pedicure kit and decided to make Josh into my own little "doll" (don't get any sick ideas). I can't believe that he let me do this to him. He was a good sport. His feet look and feel a lot better now. They are so smooth. If any of you girls get bored try and do this to your boys! Tell me if they let you!!

9 comments:
Wow....
One time I got Jake to put on a facial mask, let it dry and peal it off. One time. Josh is a good trooper!
sean would NEVER let me do that to him! i couldn't do it to him anyway because feet gross me out SO BAD. i can't touch someone else's feet unless the are wearing socks. josh is such a good sport!
Jay - Did you color your hair?
Ty doesn't even need it. His feet are all perfect and smooth. Mine on the other hand...I guess that is what us girls get for wearing sandels and flipflops. So I guess next time I am bored I'll just get him to give me a pedicure!
Hahaha, Matt would sooo let me do that..because I have before! I didn't paint them, but I did everything else. PS-I have that same bowl that he's got his feet in!
PSS-This is Kristin.
wow josh is such a nice guy! charles isn't that nice to let me do that to him! by the way you did a great job on his toes!:)
Hi Jamie, this is Kacie. Actually, when I was like 9 months pregnant, I was deciding wouldn't it be nice to get a pedicure from my husband so I pulled out the kit, but knew that I would get a really crappy one unless I did one on him first to show him how it is done. He agreed, and ended up really loving it and I still ended up getting a really crappy pedicure. :( Oh well.
Post a Comment