
This weekend I had two of my North Carolina mission companions come visit me in Las Vegas for their spring break. They arrived late Friday night and then we all stayed up late conversing more about mission, updates and life in general! I am so grateful for my mission and the lessons it taught me. These lessons are forever emb
edded in my heart.
Saturday morning we went to the Las Vegas Temple together. It is so nice to go with friends and to learn together. I love the temple. I am trying to do better with my attendance. I know when I go my testimony grows of who I am and who I can become. It is so easy to forget who we really are, the potentional we hold, how much God loves us and to get caught up in the world.
Saturday morning we went to the Las Vegas Temple together. It is so nice to go with friends and to learn together. I love the temple. I am trying to do better with my attendance. I know when I go my testimony grows of who I am and who I can become. It is so easy to forget who we really are, the potentional we hold, how much God loves us and to get caught up in the world.
Later that evening we went to the phantom! The show started at 7 pm. We left a little late because I tried to make dinner. Not a good idea! I underestimated the time. All I can say is that I tried. Nice though
t right? We made Josh make a mad dash to get our tickets. We made it with 4 minutes to spare! It was a wonderful show! It is very similar to the movie and to other plays I have seen. However, everything in Vegas has to be bright and loud and there were a few parts with very bright lights and even fireworks!! A little girl behind us was screaming, " My eyes hurt- my eyes!" It was funny. Oh, yes, I do recommend ya'll to go see it!
1 comment:
How fun, at least you can do spiritual stuff in sin city!
Post a Comment